Who is this program for?
This program is designed for runners at all levels. This program is right for you if you love running and want to continue to improve your overall body mechanics. I have created Runner Specific Circuits based on your current running phase of your training cycle (Maintenance, Base and Performance).
The goal within a week of The Complete Runner Program is to complete two twenty minutes runner specific circuits, one 5-10 minute core hip routine and bonus: another 10 minute core hip routine.
This program is for all athletes! You want to approach this class with an open mind and willingness to learn how to be a more efficient runner through runner specific exercises.
What to expect
- Welcome video to get you started and excited on this new journey
- 6 – 10 Week Printable Schedule in each Level
- Accountability through personal goal setting
- Structured workout schedule targeting specific body mechanics
- Each workout is 20 – 25 minutes so you can easily do them after your runs.
- Fitness Assessments to track your improvements
- You will also have access to me via email, newsletters, encouragements and more!
Develop Your Foundation
Levels 2 and 3 coming soon.