KAYLIN RUSSEAU ACE CPT
KAYLIN’S BACKGROUND AS A COLLEGIATE RUNNER & STRENGTH COACH INSPIRED HER TO TRAIN ATHLETES ON AND OFF THE TRACK TO HELP THEM EXCEL AT THE ACTIVITIES THEY ENJOY!
RUN BIKE HIKE CLIMB PLAY DANCE WALK
The goal for clients at KRF is to improve MOBILITY, IMBALANCE and STRENGTH so we can move / perform better to work towards our goals!
When you attend a class or train with Kaylin, you will hear her say, “This workout is FUN!” The objective of a workout is building a strong foundation & improving movement patterns but making sure workouts are FUN so we can enjoy the process of our journey!
- BS in Health Sciences from the University of Toledo
- Nationally Accredited Personal Trainer by the American Council of Exercise
- Certified in Applied Functional Sciences from The Gray Institute
- AASDN Nutrition Specialist by the American Academy of Sports Nutritionists and Dietitians
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist by the American Council of Exercise