The goal for ALL of the clients at Kaylin Russeau Fitness is to find activities you love so you can make exercise a life long habit!
Kaylin Russeau Fitness strives to provide a world class service by developing a personalized training plan tailored to YOU to help you reach your goals. You will be provided you with nutrition tips that you can use all throughout your life to be a healthier version of yourself.
Kaylin Russeau Fitness training style is to make exercise FUN, functional, and purposeful for the individual.
Kaylin Russeau, BS CPT CAFS AASDN SCS
Kaylin graduated from the University of Toledo with a bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences. She is an ACE Certified Personal Trainer, AASDN Nutrition Specialist, Certified in Applied Functional Sciences and a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist.
Her experiences include working at The Lenawee Christian Centre as a Personal Trainer and a Wellness Coach, educating individuals about fitness and nutrition.
Currently, Kaylin is an entrepreneur of Kaylin Russeau Fitness located in the Village of Dundee, Michigan where she provides Personal Training, Online Training, Group Fitness Classes and Nutrition Education Services. She trains with clients and athletes of all abilities trying to make a positive lifestyle change through exercise.
- BS in Health Sciences from the University of Toledo
- Nationally Accredited Personal Trainer by the American Council of Exercise
- Certified in Applied Function Sciences from The Gray Institute
- AASDN Nutrition Specialist by the American Academy of Sports Nutritionists and Dietitians
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist by the American Council of Exercise
Kaylin is an avid runner, cyclist, and loves to hike!