KAYLIN RUSSEAU ACE CPT
KAYLIN’S BACKGROUND AS A COLLEGIATE RUNNER & STRENGTH COACH INSPIRED HER TO TRAIN ATHLETES ON AND OFF THE TRACK TO HELP THEM EXCEL AT THE ACTIVITIES THEY ENJOY!
The goal for clients at Kaylin Russeau Fitness is to improve mobility, muscular imbalances and strength to build a stronger frame to tackle our goals. Health and Fitness is a way of life.
When you attend a class or train with Kaylin, you will hear her say, “This workout is FUN!” The objective of a workout is building a strong foundation and improve movement patterns but making sure workouts are functional and FUN so we can enjoy the process of our journey!
- BS in Health Sciences from the University of Toledo
- Nationally Accredited Personal Trainer by the American Council of Exercise
- Certified in Applied Functional Sciences from The Gray Institute
- AASDN Nutrition Specialist by the American Academy of Sports Nutritionists and Dietitians
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist by the American Council of Exercise
Running Achievements & PRs
Walk On Athlete to Scholarship Athlete to Lead Runner for the Toledo Rockets
XC MAC Championship Individual Runner Up 2012
XC MAC Team Champions 2011, 2012
NCAA Div 1 XC National Team Qualifiers 2011, 2012 (placed 49th with PR and 4 seconds shy of All American)
800m – 2:13
1500m – 4:28 (4:48 mile pace)
3K – 9:35 (5:08 mile pace)
XC 6K – 20:22 (5:28 = 5K 16:59)
13.1 – 1:19
26.2 – 2:58